Pages

June 28, 2013

Lauren + John | Couples | Virginia Beach, VA Photographer

Lauren and John got engaged recently, and I know they are SO excited to plan their wedding and get married next year!  It will be beautiful =]

I met Lauren about a year ago in our book club, The Literal Hotties (yeah we are cool =]), and I am so happy that she has become a good friend!  Lauren is such a cool girl....I mean she's a Mechanical Engineer!  Brains AND beauty....John sure is lucky to be marrying Lauren =] 

Lauren won my first giveaway, and I am so glad she did!  I knew instantly that this was going to be an AWESOME session with the two of them....I mean...look how cute they are...
































If you haven't already....visit me on Facebook [Bethanne Arthur Photography] and "Like" it! You will stay up-to-date on sessions, as well as get details on my next giveaway...YOU could win a mini-session of your choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment