Pages

April 21, 2013

Ana Alyssa | Smithfield, VA

Last weekend, Ana and I hit the road for Windsor Castle Park in Smithfield.  Now, I have never photographed there before, but I had seen other photo sessions that took place there, so I knew it would be a great spot for Ana's photos.  It was beautiful...but we missed the castle!  Anyone else not been able to find it?!

Back to Ana...I had so much with her!  Of course, we are good friends, so it is easy to have fun with her!  I had a great time during our session, and I am happy to be getting these pictures up on the blog so she can see them!  I do plan on transitioning to another blog website soon, so stay tuned for that!















































A favorite from our session!  She has such beautiful eyes!




















No comments:

Post a Comment