Pages

March 23, 2013

Vercelli Outdoor Family Shoot | March 2013 | Virginia Beach


I've known Solaris for a few years now, and I knew that I wanted to do a family photo session with her and the boys [and Quinn too] when I started doing these free sessions!  We went to First Landing, and in between an active toddler, a dog, and an adorable baby, I think we got some pretty good shots in!  

I also think this shoot has given me some insight in exactly what type of photography I do want to do, as well as help me work on shooting an active subject and/or multiple active subjects!  Family shoots are definitely hard work, so I applaud those photographers who primarily do family shoots!




                             













                                        



                            





























No comments:

Post a Comment